Welcome

Hi guys.. It as been so long... I have decided to open a little blog. You will find only recolors of Sims2 objects.. Since i never had the time to learn on how to mesh.. I am not giving up tho.. I will be adding all the recolors that was found on Mimi's Creation Mall and some new ones.. Look around and hope you enjoy!!!!!

Saturday, October 22, 2011

A Recolor of Mirake Rustico Dining Set.


Here is a recolor Of Mirake Rustico Dining Set..

This is the first recolor I did that was grungy... and was my fav at the time.

In this file you will find a recolor of:
(Dining table, floating table, wooden basket, wall deco, a bench, a chair,
mug, bowls, bottle, deco houses, a tray and the tabouret.

You will need these mesh


And The Tabouret from Sims
(Look under contemporain)

A Big Thank you to Mira and Sims Design Avenue for letting
us recolor their beautiful work.




Hope you will Enjoy!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment