Welcome

Hi guys.. It as been so long... I have decided to open a little blog. You will find only recolors of Sims2 objects.. Since i never had the time to learn on how to mesh.. I am not giving up tho.. I will be adding all the recolors that was found on Mimi's Creation Mall and some new ones.. Look around and hope you enjoy!!!!!

Saturday, October 22, 2011

A Recolor of Steffor's Lilset Bedroom and other mesh

Here is a recolor of Steffor's Lilset Bedroom

To be honest this is not of my best recolor.. This is one of the first recolors
I did 3 or 4 years ago.
Though I would share it with you guys..

In this file you will find a recolor of:
(Steffor Lilset bed, curtain and rabbit doll, Steffor dorm dresser and
3 recolor of Moune's Nyemo Pillows)

The mesh of the Moune's Nyemo Pillows are in the recolor download!








Hope you will Enjoy!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment