Welcome

Hi guys.. It as been so long... I have decided to open a little blog. You will find only recolors of Sims2 objects.. Since i never had the time to learn on how to mesh.. I am not giving up tho.. I will be adding all the recolors that was found on Mimi's Creation Mall and some new ones.. Look around and hope you enjoy!!!!!

Monday, May 21, 2012

Crissi's Hangout Molding Recolors

Hi guys.. me again lol.  I found that beautiful Set At Cherry Blossoms Forum.

I Recolored the Molding part of Crissi's Hangout
you will find more then 50 recolors.

All Credit goes to OhBehave.

You can get the mesh Here


Here is the Actual Picture o the mesh


Here are my Recolors.. The pictures are not the best..
I use my laptop .. so crappy pics.








I hadded 2 more doors so i don't have any pictures ingame.
I thought it would be easier to tell you wich number goes to what molding lol.









Enjoy And Happy Simming!!!!

3 comments:

  1. They're gorgeous! Thank you~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are so welcome .. happy you are enjoying them.

      Delete
  2. These are lovely! Thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete