Welcome

Hi guys.. It as been so long... I have decided to open a little blog. You will find only recolors of Sims2 objects.. Since i never had the time to learn on how to mesh.. I am not giving up tho.. I will be adding all the recolors that was found on Mimi's Creation Mall and some new ones.. Look around and hope you enjoy!!!!!

Monday, May 7, 2012

Recolors of Mira Spring Curtains

Here are other recolors I did a long time ago but never uploaded them.  I love Mira Spring Set and was never able to find the recolors I wanted.. So here is 29 of them..Hope you like them!

Mesh not included.. get them at Cherry Blossom

All Credit to Mira for her wonderful mesh.

Here is a picture of the mesh and set.
Here are my recolors 
2 first pic.. in game.. sorry they are crappy
 I took them from my old laptop.





Enjoy and Happy Simming!!!!

1 comment:

  1. This set is not available at her site. If you made recolors, please include the meshes (don't thinks she will care, she's gone)

    ReplyDelete