Welcome

Hi guys.. It as been so long... I have decided to open a little blog. You will find only recolors of Sims2 objects.. Since i never had the time to learn on how to mesh.. I am not giving up tho.. I will be adding all the recolors that was found on Mimi's Creation Mall and some new ones.. Look around and hope you enjoy!!!!!

Monday, December 10, 2012

Hello again..

Here are the pedestal in the Vallene Set from Tinhouse... I have 15 recolors.. Love them so much..

They come in 3 sizes.. Counter,coffee table and end table.. 

I want to say a big Thank you To Tinhouse for her wonderful work.  Without our meshers we wouldn't be able to do what we do..

Here is the actual mesh


Here is a picture in game



Here are my recolors

Each recolor have their own number .. easier for you guys to download.

Number 1



Number 2



Number 3



Number 4



Number 5



Number 6



Number 7



Number 8



Number 9



Number 10



Number 11



Number 12



Number 13



Number 14



Number 15



(Mesh not included, you will find it at Black Pearl Sims.  You have to be registered to have access to this meshes.)


Enjoy and Happy Simming!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment