Welcome

Hi guys.. It as been so long... I have decided to open a little blog. You will find only recolors of Sims2 objects.. Since i never had the time to learn on how to mesh.. I am not giving up tho.. I will be adding all the recolors that was found on Mimi's Creation Mall and some new ones.. Look around and hope you enjoy!!!!!

Monday, December 10, 2012

Sims Design Avenue Campagne Kitchen Set

Since I have a lot of Sims Design Avenue Recolors I thought I would add the meshes on my blog.
I was still hoping for the return of Sims Design Avenue.. 

Campagne Kitchen Set



Don't forget my recolors Here
Enjoy and Happy Simming!!!

4 comments:

  1. Hi, I have enjoyed your site for a number of years. Recently, my computer crashed and I have had to wait a few months before getting my new one. I now have the job of trying to get my CC back. However, I am having trouble downloading from the BOX. Is there some trick to it? I click download, but nothing happens. Marg. bearladymem@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello I have converted to Sims 4 the beautiful kitchen Campagneset. can I share it with the community? Kind regards Clarasims4fan

    ReplyDelete