Welcome

Hi guys.. It as been so long... I have decided to open a little blog. You will find only recolors of Sims2 objects.. Since i never had the time to learn on how to mesh.. I am not giving up tho.. I will be adding all the recolors that was found on Mimi's Creation Mall and some new ones.. Look around and hope you enjoy!!!!!

Saturday, December 15, 2012

Sims Design Avenue Campagne kitchen set Recolor

We are still in bed.. We had a rough night last night.. Today will be a chilling day for us.

There was a cute contest at Black Pearl Sims.. was called the Petite Retreat.. I almost made the contest.. just before my game crashed on me.. Well i did some recolors of the Sims Design Avenue Campagne Kitchen Set.  The fridge is the without seasons.  

It's a mix match of 4 recolors.. I was to lazy to separate them sorry.

OLD ALBUM PICTURES















Enjoy and Happy Simming!!!

2 comments: